This was what resulted from my sudden urge to write on strawberries.
There’s not really a “recipe” for this, but here are some basic directions if you want to do the same:
- Dark chocolate (Trader Joe’s has very affordable 1-lb packages of 70% dark chocolate)
- White chocolate (I prefer real white chocolate, which has cocoa butter in it)
- Frosting bags or ziploc bags (frosting bags are better)
- Melt dark chocolate (don’t overcook it).
- Dip strawberries in dark chocolate and let them cool in the fridge.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Fill a frosting bag with white chocolate and cut a tiiiiny hole in one of the corners of the bag.
- Write on the strawberries using the white chocolate-filled frosting bag.